Sunday, September 20, 2009

"The Chart"

I found this about a week ago while searching 'tier 1' AR-15s on Google.  Basically, it is a chart that compares M4 type rifles from a number of manufacturers, including BCM, Noveske, Colt, Armalite, Bushmaster, S&W, Daniel Defense, and several others.  A lot of the information is not readily discernible from a catalog ad or "I have a buddy" stories.

Perhaps more importantly, there is a list of desirable features to look for in an M4/M16 type rifle, with excellent descriptions and links to some very good pictures and explanations on M4carbine.net forums.  Very enlightening!

I highly recommend all of you interested fellows to take a look.  I can't get blogger "insert link" to work at the moment, but if you'll scroll down to my "Sheepdog Resources" links, you'll find it listed as "The M4 Chart"

1 comment:

Stephen said...

Wow! This is really great, thanks for posting!