Friday, January 22, 2010

OK, my mistake . . .

So Bushmaster did not actually release the ACR.  Only a media page of some sort.  After going back and reading my January newsletter from Bushy, I see that the rifle itself is scheduled for sales release the 1st of March.  This rather important notation is in somewhat smallish print, and I completely missed seeing it the first time I read the letter - maybe I was distracted by the giant heading, "Announcing the Bushmaster ACR." 
As I had previously seen the great big countdown clock on the new ACR page on Bushmaster's webpage, I excitedly assumed the rifle was to be released in a mere matter of days . . . alas, I was in error.  My apologies for the false alarm.

Oh well, at least we have a definitive date.

Hang in there, y'all, I have some ideas for actual, written posts . . . just have not made the time to get them written.  In the meantime, I'd like to know what y'all thought of Col. Crockett's view of economics.

No comments: